family

family

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Much Better Day!







I realize my last two posts have been rough, so I thought this one needed to be positive!









Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow. ~Albert Einstein






"Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not His benefits. Who forgives all of your sins. Who heals all of your disease. Who redeems your life from destruction. Who crown you with loving kindness and tender mercies. Psalms 103:1-4






I have hope for tomorrow. I am not feeling the best, but I know what God has for me. He has given me a wonderful husband and great kids. I am so very thankful that it is me that is going through this and not them. I met with Jaela's teacher this morning. She is such a wonderful woman of God. I am thankful that Jaela has a christian teacher that prays, and encourages Jaela every day. That is something that I have prayed for and will pray for each year.






In my last post, I said that Jonah was on his way to Toys-R-Us... well he got what he has been wanting for a while. A dinosaur thingy... All of our kids have been playing with the giant bubble wrap from Memaw and Pepaw. (Princess was freaked out!)...and Today is Jeremiah's birthday!!! Here's some pictures. Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: