family

family

Friday, February 5, 2010

Frosted Flakes.

"Give me frosted flakes. Give me manna for today. Just today. Give me enough wisdom, give me enough patience. Give me enough courage. Give me enough love to handle this day. And as best I can, God, I will trust that when you wake me in the morning, you will be there to help me face my day." -Marty

A while ago, our preacher did a sermon titled "Frosted Flakes... They're GGRRRREEEAAATTT! He compared manna to frosted flakes. Manna was a sweet white flake that God provided. He provided just enough for that day... This has helped me to remember that God will not give us more than we can handle. Even if we feel like we are overwhelmed, God knows that we can do it. Kinda like a coach on the side lines yelling "You can do it!!" Jeremiah said I am going into the boxing ring with cancer, and that I will knock it out. I have my husband coach, (lol) but more importantly, I have an almighty coach. I had my frosted flakes this morning... Here we go!

No comments: