family

family

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Treatments

I have my book and prayer blanket ready to go. I start my radiation treatments in the morning. I will be going to MD Anderson ....so, here we go! I am not afraid or worried. I know what to expect. They will take good care of me. I tend to give nurses/doctors a run for their money because I do so much research. Lol! We will see if these people can handle me :o) Jeremiah and I have gotten so many encouraging messages, phone calls, and texts. Thanks for that. It means a lot to us! We have a sweet friend bringing us dinner and a lot of people willing to help! The good news is, these treatments should not make me sick. I may be really tired, but I would take tired over sick any day!!! I know that God will use this to do something... what?? I don't know, but I know He will. I will blog tomorrow and let you all know how it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jessica,

One treatment down - way to go!! I am thinking of you and praying for you. Know that God is walking with you every step of the way. When you need a break, we'll take a girl trip to go pick some peaches together!!

Love,
Jill