family

family

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rough Day!

Yesterday I passed out. My platelet levels were too low, so I got another injection of NPlate and steroids. I also got sleeping pills...so I slept some!! They are going to do a steroid treatment for a while and I will go back more frequently for platelet counts. I am worn out! I have a parent teacher conf in the morning at 7:30, Jaela gets out of school at 10:30, it's Jeremiah's birthday, Jeremiah speaks to the middle schoolers at church....busy busy! At some point Jeremiah wants to go to Genghis Grill too! I have a cake to make, presents to finish, valentines to finish and 4 kids to entertain!! Tomorrow will be so very busy, but that's life! Our worship team is playing at a charity event that is a little over an hour away on Friday, and then we have a worship team and friends in from England on Saturday. Then, maybe we will slow down! {yeah right!!}
Jonah and Jeremiah are on their way to Toys-R-Us right now to spend some of Jonah's birthday money. He was so excited to have "lots of money!!" Speaking of birthday stuff... Today I was at walmart with Joelle. I asked her what she wanted to get for her Daddy for his birthday. She tapped her chin with her pointer finger and said "somping shudar free!" {something sugar free!} So, she picked out some sugar free candy.
Today, while at school, a boy gave Jaela a chocolate rose. I mentioned Grant in an earlier post. He is the little boy that chases Jaela around. He gave her the rose, and she was on cloud 9! She was so proud that she wanted to call everyone and tell them. So cute! She went tonight and got him a small box of chocolates and will give it to him at their Valentines Day party.

I am hoping that my health can stay normal for a few days so that we can get all of this stuff done. Jeremiah goes to the Dr. tomorrow to see how his new insulin is working and also to talk about his high cholesterol.
Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby!!!

No comments: