family

family

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Over a month later...






p





i



Sorry, we have been so busy!

I made a quick trip to Decatur for my mom's birthday, and Ellie Caroline's 1st birthday, and it seems like we have had company every weekend since!...and it won't end anytime soon!! Greg and Janice came for a few days. We took the kids to the Houston Downtown Aquarium and to the park to play. They had a blast! Brian and Tonya and the girls came down this past weekend. I got some sister time with Tonya while the guys took the kids to Stomping Grounds. (A coffee shop/cafe with a HUGE playground inside) Tonya and I got a pedicure and shopped a little. It was good to get out and spend time with her. I miss having her right down the street!! Needless to say, we have been having a ton of fun!! Aaron will be here this weekend. The kids are so excited to see him! I have been missing my north Texas friends, so this has been good.

As far as my health goes, I am doing ok. I have very tough days and then days where I feel just fine. Today was a rough day. I went to get my hair cut and my stylist asked why my hair was falling out. I had not noticed.... Welcome to the world of cancer I guess. I tried my best not to cry in his chair. Oh well, what can you do. Thanks for all of your prayers, and keep them coming.

1 comment:

Just Amanda... said...

Love the pictures Jess! Especially the one with you and Jonah,..We are still cheering you on and praying with you thru this.
Love ya
Amanda