family

family

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've been cancer free for 1 month!






It is so freeing!! I am feeling like myself again and I can do more and more... My memory is still really bad, due to the radiation. I had a memory test last week and failed. It is really sad when I can't remember my kids birthdays, my husbands birthday, or even my own!! I misplace things all the time and have to make a million notes/voice notes to myself every day!

Our sweet Jonah turned 5 last week! He is so ready to start school in the fall, and I am super excited for him to start too! I will be throwing a party, and praying for his teacher!! :) This week we have Jeremiah's birthday and my mom's too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! LOVE YOU TONS!!

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Woo hoooooooo! The memory part stinks, though. I seriously can't believe Jonah-man is FIVE!!!