family

family

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wisdom, not emotion...

I have said this to several people lately. Wisdom, not emotion....

This can be used in many ways. When it comes to getting your feelings hurt, making changes in your life, reacting to daily issues...you get my point. It helps in a lot of circumstances. But, the most important circumstance in my opinion is your spiritual walk. I have to choose daily to act, walk, live, move, think, and believe in WISDOM, not emotion.
Emotion says I am scared. Emotion says I worry. Emotion says I am alone. Emotion says I am fearful of test results.
Wisdom says I am healed. Wisdom says God has it all figured out. Wisdom says by His wounds I am healed. Wisdom says that I am a daughter of the King. Wisdom says that my Father wants nothing but the best for me. I could go on and on and on!! I don't know about you, but wisdom sounds a whole lot better to me.
Proverbs 8:30-35
Then I (wisdom) was beside Him as a master and director of the work; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing before Him always. Rejoicing in His inhabited earth and delighting in the sons of man. Now listen to me, Oh you sons; blessed are those who keep my ways. Hear my instruction and be wise, and do not refuse or neglect it. Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the post of my door. For whoever finds wisdom finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord.

I chose wisdom for my day, and days to come.

Tomorrow I have scans and some tests. Please pray for good results!!

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Wise words, my friend! Praying for good results!!