family

family

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

happy healing party

















Kinda silly I know...

When Jeremiah and I were dating, I had an appointment with my oncologist for a major cancer scan. The night before my scan Jeremiah showed up at my apartment with a cake, party hats, streamers...the whole 9 yards. The cake said "Happy Healing!" He sang "Happy Healing to You" and helped me blow out the candles. He wanted to celebrate good results before I even had the tests!! It meant the world to me. Well, tomorrow I have a major cancer scan. Tonight he came home with cupcakes, streamers, and candles...and we had a "Happy Healing Party!!" We will expect good results and have some fun! I love my family!

2 comments:

Just Amanda... said...

OMG! That is so sweet. Your in my prayers Jess.

Elle said...

Gotta love it!