family

family

Monday, July 20, 2009

fun fun...
















We had a really fun day! Jeremiah worked from home today. The kids made a tent in the dinning room out of sheets, clothes pins, and chairs. I put my laptop in the tent and they watched Bolt and Jungle Book. They loved it! I didn't hear a peep out of them for a while! Jeremiah and I made a HUGE omelet for dinner... kind of a "leftovers" omelet... it was yummy!! We were at the table eating dinner and we heard the ice cream truck. The ice cream man was so nice and his truck was very clean! {I have always just seen nasty ones} Jaela, Jonah, and Joelle loved picking out a treat. Jonah was so very excited to see teenage mutant ninja turtles! Over all it was a great day! I think I could get used to having my Hubby home more often!

No comments: