family

family

Friday, July 17, 2009

a good idea...







We have had Aaron here this week. He is so good with the kids. They love having a new person to play with. Jesse Ava has taken to him... he has put her to sleep every night! I know why people hire nannies for their kids!!! Sounds like a good idea to me.


Joelle is getting into that "terrible two's" stuff. She is a smart little stinker. She is also all about helping take care of Jesse Ava. Jaela picked Jesse Ava up {without me knowing - I was cleaning the kitchen and Jess was sleeping} and put her on the couch. This is a big no no because Jesse scoots a lot. Joelle saw this as her opportunity to help... she picked Jesse Ava up, and I couldn't get to her quick enough. Jesse hit the floor. She cried of course, but was just fine. Jaela and Joelle got in big trouble and were both so broken hearted because they were just trying to help. I didn't even need to get on to Jaela! She cried every time Jesse did, and burst into tears because Jesse didn't smile at her. She kept telling me " Jesse Ava hates me now. I made her get hurt." I wish I could clone myself and have one mommy for each kid. Things like that can make you feel like a horrible mom, but it is just a part of life.






2 comments:

{amy} said...

You didn't mention anything about poor Aaron's mishaps! ;) Is Princess still outside?

jessica mohr said...

lol!!! nope, poor Aaron! He will be back in a few days to finish up his recording... he may be having second thoughts!! Yes Princess is still outside. :o)