family

family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Trick or Treat time!!

We have been looking forward to this week for a while! Jaela has a spider project and spider parade on Friday. She had to create her own type of spider and write a speech to give to her class. The 1st graders will put on a parade through the halls...so fun!! We will Trick or Treat and hand out candy on Saturday. This year we will have a giraffe, pirate girl, ninja turtle, and another that has yet to decide. I can't wait to take pictures. We will also decorate the house/yard tonight. I will post a picture of that later.
I have been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am. We have such great family and friends! Please keep our neighbors in your prayers. Their 16 year old daughter was in a horrible car accident involving a drunk driver. She was in the hospital for a week and has several broken bones. (eye socket, teeth, skull, wrist, hip, ribs....) She is very lucky because the other girl in the back seat is paralyzed from the waist down and still fighting for her life. Another thing that reminds me to be thankful is a man at our church. He helped me with Rock-n-Roast. He came to me while I was planning and said he wanted to help. He also said that he could not do too much due to having colon cancer in the 3rd stage. He was given 6 months to live, and that was a year ago!! He helped so much with the cooking team and helped set up/clean up. We all need to know how blessed we are.
I will have pictures to post later tonight! Have a great day!!!

No comments: