family

family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend with my Mom!!

I don't usually do all text and no picture blogs, but I wanted to blog about my mom...
My parents are great. They are so good at keeping distance when there needs to be, and stepping up to help when we need them. My mom is such a strong lady. I am very lucky to have her. Growing up, we had our moments... what mom/daughter don't?? Now we are best friends. She is so caring and selfless. When I found out that I was pregnant with Jaela, there was always the thought in my mind that I wanted to be an awesome mom like her.
My dad on the other hand.... I'm just kidding! My dad has had his rough moments. He has amazed me with all of the good changes he has made in his life. He is such an amazing PePaw, and dad. I am very thankful for my parents, and so very happy that they chose me.
This weekend I am going to Canton trades days with my mom! I can't wait! Hopefully we will find some good stuff, but most of all, we will get to spend time together.

No comments: