family

family

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Day Dinner

Here are some of the pictures from our wonderful night!
The boys worked so hard for weeks! Let the prep begin...



Magic tricks & songs...

The service at Cafe Mohr was wonderful, and very handsome! :)

Salad, bread sticks, fruit, spaghetti, corn, green beans......

Heart Cakes 

Love letters from our sweet boys

Pretty Flowers


Princess necklaces from James Avery


A million "thank you's", lots of fun, and a worn out little one :)

The Mohr girls were treated like royalty! We are so blessed by our boys! I am always amazed by the hearts of my kids and sweet Mr. 
Jeremiah & Jonah- Thank you so very much for the best night ever! J, I cannot say thank you enough for showing our girls how they deserve to be treated. Not only do you talk the talk, but you walk the walk everyday. I am so thankful for you!
Jonah, I can't wait for the day that your wife gets the most amazing gift of a husband. I am looking forward to one more girl and 3 more lucky guys to join in on our favorite family tradition. You are one special boy, and I love you millions!!


3 comments:

Really Random:The Chronicles of Reddick said...

this is so awesome!

{amy} said...

Aw!I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your site! Please email me when you get a chance.

Susan
susanvento@cancervictimsrights.org