family

family

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mohr Monsters are back in action!!

SCHOOL TIME!! :)

Joelle (Kindergarten)

Jesse Ava (Pre-K)

Jaela (4th grade)

Jonah (First Grade)


The 2012-2013 school year is off to a great start. I have one 4th grader, one 1st grader, one in Kinder, and a pre-schooler. The busy life is about to kick back in. School, volleyball, 2 in soccer..... I love our crazy busy life! To celebrate a great school year starting, we went to dinner at Cafe Express (-my new found favorite, thanks to Carol & Chrissy :)) and we topped off the day with a trip to Bucee's for treat, and came home to make a GIANT tent...




I am so thankful for our little adventure that is Homeschool! 

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Fun! How are they growing up so fast?!

Thanks for your comment about Aaron! I may fast coffee as well, thought that's a Bible study day so I don't know if I could make it! I might have to do chocolate instead. That could be even harder. But if it meant that I thought of Aaron & prayed every time I wanted it, that would be good!