family

family

Friday, March 2, 2012

Garden Time!!

We planted our garden this week. Tomatoes, bell pepper (two kinds) onions, cucumbers, strawberries, and cantaloupe. I think that's all... It's been one of those weeks. I might be crazy by bed time tonight! :)



Our yummy pancakes and muddy fun... Great mix huh??!!



While planting, we found rolly pollies and some interesting bugs/worms. The kids also enjoyed some mud play... We also celebrated National Pancake Day in the UK. -Thanks to my sweet friend, Clair Berry. Family came to visit us over last weekend. We went to play Laser Tag and celebrated Jeremiah's birthday. Lots of fun around here!!---We did school work too, I promise :)

1 comment:

{amy} said...

I keep thinking I'll get a vegetable garden going at some point! I need to do some weeding & get my back yard looking pretty again! It looks like the kids had a blast!