family

family

Friday, September 2, 2011

Crafty Calendar


This is my latest crafting venture...


Here's what you'll need:

A frame
Glue
Bakers twine, ribbon or string
Double-sided tape and dry erase markers
Pretty scrapbook paper





Using the double-sided tape, tape the winning piece of paper down on the frame's mat.


Then, measure and cut enough bakers twine to create the calendar lines.


Tape the string down at the ends.

Depending on your frame size, you can cover the entire mat or just choose to use a portion. I left room for to do lists and grocery lists.

Once dried, I put the frame back together and filled in the appropriate month.

Have fun with it :)

1 comment:

kristenjr said...

I love this!!! It is defiantly going to be my project for next week, and the pies are going to be wonderful this fall. I'm already on the look out for jars! :)