family

family

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Revival....

Hello world!! I'm baaaack. :)
Just for you Mom.

Let's play catch up. I am doing great as far as my health goes. Cancer free for almost 6 months! I have complete scans in a week. I still go every 3 months to check everything under the sun. We had a little scare a few weeks ago with 2 new cysts on the same ovary, but it was all ok. My memory is still lacking, but I have hope!
The kids are great!! We've been doing a lot of fun things this summer! Lot's of swimming, Blue Bell Factory, Texas Railroad Museum, Library, Zoo, San Antonio, crafts and cooking! I will catch up on pics soon.

In other major news, we have decided to homeschool this year. I will have Jaela in 3rd and Jonah in K. We will be traveling a lot, and learning hands on! I am super excited about this new adventure! So this revived blog will be a peek into a stay at home, homeschooling, mom of 4, cancer survivor, marathon running, cello learning, sometimes preaching, wife, Jesus following girl........ Get ready!!

No comments: