family

family

Monday, July 19, 2010

Broken heart

My heart is heavy for a family here that lost their 3 year old girl today. She drown in a family swimming pool. I cannot imagine the hurt of losing a child. This situation has brought back a lot of emotions and feelings from 1997. Sweet Justin Aaron. The hurt from losing a family member never leaves completely. I counted myself a part of the Raburn family....and still do. I lost so very many people in my life that year, but a baby???! I never will have answers as to why, and hate when people say that God needed a new angel. Blah. While searching for the right things to pray over this family, God put Psalms 107:29 in my mind. I looked it up.

Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the seas were hushed. They were glad when it grew calm, and He guided them to their desired haven. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men! Let them exalt Him in the assembly of the people and praise Him in the council of the elders.

I pray for God to whisper and clam this family. Please pray for the Hendrix/Ortega families. Remember to praise Him in the storm.

No comments: