family

family

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!!
















I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I know we did. We went up to North Texas to visit with all of our family. We had a white Christmas! The kids loved playing in the snow, and seeing everyone. They got a wii this year. They have loved playing it!!! The girls are crazy about their dolls that look like them. Memaw blew them away! They also got a BIG train set from our awesome neighbors. We love them! Jonah loves his lego fire truck from PopPop.

On Christmas Eve Jaela sang with her Daddy. She sang Away in a Manger, and thought she was a rock star! She asked our neighbors to come...so the whole family joined us! I love Christmas, but I am soooo glad it is over! I am tired of fighting Jesse Ava off the tree!

More pictures to come!!

No comments: