family

family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

the week in a nutshell.




My week was full of messes and fun. This includes Jonah and Joelle getting into the craft closet. Joelle had glue all in her hair. It was so hard to wash it out! Jonah, on the other hand.... I guess boys will be boys... He put glue all in his underwear... ?? Oh my. We spent a lot of time at the park and went to Chick-fil-a several times. {can you tell they were energetic and driving me crazy?!} All of our back to school shopping is finished, and school starts in 16 days. We plan on having a fun filled family weekend next weekend. We are looking into a farm not to far from here, where you can pick your own fruit. I love the school year because we get back to our schedule! We will meet Jaela's first grade teacher next week. I really hope that the 3 musketeers are in the same class again! Let the whirlwind begin!




I also put in a picture of my new hair cut... :o) Have a good week!


1 comment:

{amy} said...

Yay! But now I want to see YOU with your new haircut! :)